1. Reside in Cherokee County and be over the age of 18.
2. Work or own property in Cherokee County.
3. Possess a valid Driver's License or an up-to-date picture ID.
4. Provide an alternate contact of someone that does not reside within your household.
5. Live in the counties of Calhoun, DeKalb, or Etowah and furnish all required information.
6. Proof of residence (a current utility bill or recent postmarked mail).
*Children ages 6-18 must have a guardian’s signature to get a library card.
No new cards will be issued 15 minutes prior to closing.
To create an online-access-only card, please fill out the form below. After completion of the form, library staff will contact you with your card information.